Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Eggless Cookie Dough

Whenever I work on a project I always want something to munch on. I have carpel tunnel in both wrists so it gives me an excuse to stop for a few minutes and give them a break, and besides, who doesn't like snacking? Tonight I craved something sweet but I didn't want to actually bake anything and I didn't want to freeze my mouth with ice cream or a popsicle. My solution? Eggless cookie dough. I know there's a lot of talk about whether or not it's the eggs or the flour that's actually bad for you, but I've never found a recipe for flour-less cookie dough and I've never gotten sick from eating this so I just keep on making it :) The recipe I've had doesn't specify between using light or dark brown sugar, and all I had in the house today was dark so I used that, it was ok, but I definitely prefer using light brown sugar, it's a little sweeter to me so I guess it would be a matter of preference. I ended up adding a little extra regular sugar and it tasted almost perfect so dark will do in a pinch. Here's the recipe, enjoy :) 3/4 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup butter, softened 1/4 tsp. vanilla 1/4 cup milk 1 cup flour pinch of salt 1/2 cup chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment